1. Shall be responsible for Supervising, Planning and scheduling inspection and maintenance activities of mechanical equipment including pipelines.
2. Should be familiar with International standards for pumps , Compressors , blowers , generators , Diesel engines , HVAC Systems , Pipes and Fittings , Material Specifications , P& ID and piping Isometric drawings
3. Should have experience in installation , maintenance and repair of metallic and non metallic piping of various diameter (Both above ground and underground) and coating and Linings.
4. Should be capable of troubleshooting , maintaining , repairing and overhauling large size pumps , diesel engines , generators , compressors , blowers , packaged splits, splits , and Window type AC’s…etc
1. Should have at least 8 years experience in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry or in a similar facility.
2. At least candidate should have a diploma in Mechanical engineering or equivalent and with good computer literacy and expected to work in SAP system for Job planning , work order management , Work confirmation , History entry , Report preparation in SAP (CMMS)
3. Staff selected for this position should have good spoken , written and reading Skills in english
For more details call - 0115 668989